Learner Drivers Selection Criteria:
To be considered for a learner position within one of the TAC L2P Programs, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 16 and 21 years (in some circumstances we will consider applicants up to 23 years)
- Hold a current Victorian learner’s permit
- Not have access to a supervising driver and/or
- Not have access to an appropriate vehicle
- Are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident (including new arrivals and/or refugees)
- Not be an overseas student.
To be eligible for the program, learners must demonstrate that they either don’t have access to a safe vehicle to conduct their required 120 hours or a person who holds a full Victorian license to supervise their driving. In your application, please describe what barriers you are facing in obtaining supervised driving experience. The program that you apply for may request further information to assess your eligibility for the L2P Program.
Note: All learner applications are assessed based on answers to the questions within the application form and prioritised accordingly.
For more detailed information about the TAC L2P Program, visit the Vic Roads website
HOW TO APPLY as a LEARNER for the Baw Baw TAC L2P Program
If you meet the criteria and would like to apply to join the TAC L2P Program, the easiest way to do so is by completing the learner TAC L2P Program application form. You can do this one of two ways:
1. Online through your myVicRoads personal account where you can access the link to the online application form.
- Login to your myVicRoads account or create an account to get started.
- Navigate to Licences and Learner Permits in your account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Apply as a learner in the TAC L2P Program to go to the learner’s online application form. Ensure you select Baw Baw Shire for our specific program.
2. Download a paper-based application form
- Download and complete the TAC L2P Learner Application eForm [PDF 375 Kb]
- Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide an electronic signature, the PDF application form will need to be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader.Download the TAC L2P Learner Application eForm [PDF 375 Kb]
If you have any questions or require support:
Julie Kleverlaan – Baw Baw L2P Coordinator 88 Smith Street (CCG Building on the corner of Smith St and Albert St) Warragul, Victoria, 3820
Phone: 0408 039 091 Email: email@example.com