The following forms on this page are in pdf format. You can open them directly via your computer or save them for reading and / or printing. To save the file, open it, then “Save As” the file name.
The initial application and interview and registration of your details will require these forms:
- Learner Form – What To Do & Initial Application Form (March 2020)
- Learner Form – Initial Interview Form + registration with Keys 2 Drive, the Government funded free lesson scheme
- Learner Form – Registration Form
The next stage requires a “Learner Permit” check to be carried out prior to acceptance:
After acceptance you will need to complete these forms:
- Learner Form – Privacy & Confidentiality
- Learner Form – Code Of Conduct Agreement
- Learner Form – Publicity & Website Consent
If you are under 21 years of age you will need to get the myLearners app. Further information can be found here
Visit the VicRoads website for details of learner permit and licence fees.